Mint Gay Freres Eterna Matic bracelet with 20mm end links

SOLD 
€ 1250
Posts
6,829
Likes
10,653
For sale is mint Gay Freres Eterna Matic bracelet with 20mm end links with 20mm KR marked endlinks. Marked (Q)3 72 Comes in a box with a sticker with 72 on it as well and I would be really surprised when this bracelet has ever been mounted on a watch. Clasp is still very tight. I'm not sure on which EM it originally was supposed to be used but I think it may be (a.o.) ref 130 FTP-4 Kontiki Super, which is a 40mm watch (so I assume it will fit more large size cases)

​





Asking EUR 1.250 net to me with payment by PP F&F or bank transfer. Shipping will be EUR 25 Track and Trace for EU/UK and EUR 35 rest of the World. Fully insured will be more. Bracelet and me are in the Netherlands Any questions, just ask!
 
Posts
6,829
Likes
10,653
Bump
 
Posts
6,829
Likes
10,653
Still available!
 
Posts
6,829
Likes
10,653
Bump
 
Posts
6,829
Likes
10,653
Open to offers!
 
Posts
1,869
Likes
5,443
Hi, I am interested in your bracelet.
Kind regards.
Mounir
Edited:
 
Posts
6,829
Likes
10,653
OHPF!