Forums Latest Members

Micro Adjustment Clasp for newer Speedmaster

1. superclarkey Oct 20, 2016

I've been looking into this a fair bit as I just can't get the speedmaster comfortable on my wrist, its either too loose or too tight, so when I saw people making the micro adjustment clasp fit the speedmaster I was over the moon (no pun intended).

So my understanding is that the Speedmaster has a 9mm clasp end link connection and the micro adjustment clasp found on the Mkii speedmaster has a 7mm, so there is some end links required to do the swap.

The common numbers I see are,

0117stz001154 - Clasp
    0118ST1589 - End links (need two).

My understanding is that the clasp would fit directly to a Seamaster bracelet without end links as its already 7mm at the connection point. Bearing in mind I'm talking about the new bracelets with the screws not the pins.

Ok so here is my problem, I've ordered the clasp and its on the way, but the end links part numbers no longer work, they automatically superseded the number to seamster end links, so I don't really know what Happened there but they where defo a different part number etc.

Does anyone know the correct part numbers to order, as I've gone off other threads where people have shown paperwork showing they have ordered the correct parts for the Speedmaster Pro.

Many Thanks in advance.

2. superclarkey Oct 20, 2016

I have just found an image with the part numbers, The issue might be the extra zero on the front of the number, instead maybe should just be 118ST1589?

Out of interest does anyone know the prices for either that they might have paid?

3. superclarkey Oct 20, 2016

Ok, Just had a call from Omega, seems it was just a problem there end and the number was fine in the first place, so ignore this thread as hopefully the parts will arrive in 3 weeks and it will be all sorted :D

ahartfie likes this.