Forums Latest Members
  1. andomegas Jan 3, 2017

I was trying to find a list of manufacturers that will physically authenticate.
    I think Omega just offers an Extract with production info, but doesn't authenticate their vintage watches.
    I believe only Zenith and Patek will authenticate watches (and must be sent to them). Does this sound correct?
    Thx

2. Chye Jan 4, 2017

In early 2016, as part of the sale of my Omega Reduced 3510.82, I had the watch authenticated at Omega Service Center, Singapore.
    At the center, I took the opportunity to ask if they would be able to authenticate my 105.002, and was informed that while they will take in the watch, it would be sent to Omega HQ (Geneva ?) for authentication. However, I did not go through with the authentication process for my 105.002.
    I am not sure if the above's still valid or Omega's changed their official policy. Hope it helps.

Chye

3. chronos Jan 4, 2017

The HQ actually is in Biel / Bienne (German / French name, as it's Switzerland's biggest bilingual city)
    ;)

4. Rman Jan 4, 2017

Not exactly sure what you're looking for but Longines and VC will authenticate both by serials (through email) and physically (for official confirmation).

watchyouwant likes this.
  5. andomegas Jan 23, 2017

I have found another one that will - TAG Heuer, though it neds to be part of a service.

6. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jan 23, 2017

Sinn said they would with pictures and serial.

7. Swissgmt1675 Jan 24, 2017

Rolex Patritmoine Geneva used to make authentication,for that you need the watch to be sent for service estimation before and will cost you some One or 2 hundred swiss francs if recall well...