Forums Latest Members

Lug width for Zenith Elite Chronograph?

1. kurtj29 Aug 29, 2016

I think I have spied my next watch. Does anyone know the lug width for the Zenith Elite Chronograph? Anyone pick one of this incredible watches up? Thoughts?

2. Canuck Aug 30, 2016

Lug width would be a determining factor which would mean that you buy it, or pass?

3. kurtj29 Aug 30, 2016

Not sure, it may. I love the watch and have decided to get it. (So it probably won't) I have a Zenith El Primero Striking 10th. Zenith lines their watch bands with a rubber lining that I have found I am very allergic. So I will need to pick up leather straps. I have 21mm and 20mm straps already. If the watch is either of those I am good to go. I can't find anywhere on the net measurement for the lug width on the watch. I was wondering what people who have it, think of the watch. The only negative thing I have heard is that it may be a little thick for a "dress" watch. I also wonder how readable the metal hands are on the dial. But - I have purchased watches never having tried them on. Foolish, I know. A link to this set of pictures - warning you may desire to buy this watch if you do...

http://www.watchprosite.com/?page=wf.forumpost&img=img&fi=1123&pi=7394563&ti=1035718&pzt=

Edited Aug 30, 2016
  4. kurtj29 Aug 30, 2016

I found out via another site that the lug width is 21mm on the Zenith Elite Chronograph. Same as the Zenith Striking 10th. Since I have the Striking 10th that will be perfect, except finding 21mm straps are a pain.