perenowell
·Dear OF members,
Known among collectors as the “Lost Navigator”, I offer this 1976 Royal Air Force issued watch. For a long time, no one knew the manufacturer... Recent research tend to prove that Precista is the manufacturer... Read here
Around 2,000 examples were produced. Quite a rare and super cool piece!
The watch was serviced this year.
Price is 1200 CHF net to me (or equivalent in other currencies) + shipping. Wise or bank transfer.
I'm located in Lausanne, Switzerland. F2F is preferable, shipping to be discussed. Returns accepted if the watch is grossly misrepresented. No returns for buyer’s remorse. I have some references here, IG, Ricardo or other forums.
Please PM me with any questions, I'll be happy to answer you and thanks to OF for the space!
Known among collectors as the “Lost Navigator”, I offer this 1976 Royal Air Force issued watch. For a long time, no one knew the manufacturer... Recent research tend to prove that Precista is the manufacturer... Read here
Around 2,000 examples were produced. Quite a rare and super cool piece!
The watch was serviced this year.
Price is 1200 CHF net to me (or equivalent in other currencies) + shipping. Wise or bank transfer.
I'm located in Lausanne, Switzerland. F2F is preferable, shipping to be discussed. Returns accepted if the watch is grossly misrepresented. No returns for buyer’s remorse. I have some references here, IG, Ricardo or other forums.
Please PM me with any questions, I'll be happy to answer you and thanks to OF for the space!






