Looking to buy this vintage Seamaster, Need Help

I'm pretty new to the watch community and I'm looking to possibly buy my first vintage watch. I found this one that looks appealing on Chrono24 but I'm not sure if it's a good buy or not. Does anyone know if it appears all original or if there are any red flags. I need some guidance, thanks
(the list price is $1150 CAN)

The strap and buckle look suspect (ie fake) and the price is a bit toppy maybe but otherwise it looks OK. The movement doesn't look particularly clean so I would be asking about the service history and can it be verified if they claim it has been serviced.

My advice will be to buy a stainless steel version instead of a gold plated one.. There are mode desirable models than the gold plated ones.

Dial repainted. Fake buckle. Mismatched hands. Don't buy.

Dial repainted. Fake buckle. Mismatched hands. Don't buy.

Even if this were a pristine example the price would need to be cut in half to be a descent deal.

The case looks like it's in decent shape, but the gold-filled/plated cases are really not made to last. If you expect to wear a watch regularly, it is probably better to buy one with a SS case, or at least gold-capped SS, if you want a gold color.

And if you do insist on buying a gold-filled/plated case, you'll want to be aware that the value is significantly lower.