Forums Latest Members

Looking for wrist shots of these two De Ville's

1. Khaki Feb 5, 2022

I'm trying to decide between these two De Ville's and it's really hard to find pictures in the wild rather than stock images that don't quite give you the real look and feel of them, especially the dial
    omega-de-ville-prestige-42413402006002-l.png omega-de-ville-prestige-42413402002003-l.png

2. janice&fred Feb 6, 2022

You might have to (gasp) go offline and physically visit an Omega retailer to get the "feel" you're after.

Dan S likes this.
  3. Khaki Feb 6, 2022

Thanks for the tip but I'm not driving 50 miles to look at something if I can (gasp) sit here on my couch and get a pic of it online

4. Dan S Feb 6, 2022

I can guarantee you with 100% certainty that it's not the same thing as having it on your own wrist. Unfortunately, not everything can be done from your couch. Your OP indicated that you're trying to decide between the two, so just drive to the store, try them both on, and buy one.

janice&fred likes this.
  5. Khaki Feb 6, 2022

I'm aware, this isn't my first watch. I'm just trying to put off the drive if I can get a wrist shot. Fortunately, that can be done from my couch, if I can find one anyway. If not, whatever, but neither of your replies are relevant to me. I'll drive to the AD if it comes to that, thanks for the advice