Looking for some Advice/info please

So I’ve recently inherited some old Omega watches that I’d like info on, i will attach a few pictures, I have tested them all for the last 2 months been switching wearing them. The pan dial one is perfectly running and on a 24 hour timer it ran approx 2 mins fast, the old looking gold/plate? watch was the same in fact I think it didn’t even loose a second when comparing to my digital timer ! The electric f300 hz was not alive until I realised it was battery operated lol, and now is my daily wear as I think it’s a lovely retro looking watch but it’s second hand has popped off, I will probably send it to a guy I found for a service anyways!
And lastly the old discoloured sea master was actually running well when it came out of the safe but I think I may have done something wrong when trying to adjust the date and the hands don’t move at all now but when it’s wound I can hear it beating? But I’m guessing the last one can be sold as a spares watch ?
Any ideas on names and ages and any info will be greatly appreciated..
I have sent pictures to a Facebook vintage dealer who has offered me a sun for 2 watches but don’t know if it’s a fair deal. Please advise !
Thanks
Demi. (New member) 72518BFD-B36B-4353-A2C5-39244F31A7BF.jpeg 610D9AD7-CDF5-4980-859C-4365EBF200E1.jpeg 730C501B-DB73-42EC-A8AB-284B1EFCF4A5.jpeg 8C3639B3-2F8A-40A4-A1B4-BB88E3726D40.jpeg ECE2E4AC-523C-4580-AAB2-46FEC6FE1525.jpeg 9C05AEBD-D998-44CA-B660-B1E861866C49.jpeg 2E0E046E-5A90-4771-BEBD-6589B26F4029.jpeg F6ED97CC-726F-4F02-A367-6DCC23063B81.jpeg 70B5E71B-A99A-4D4C-B471-EE54B737E988.jpeg CF8E78FE-20AF-4815-B4BA-723C80BD0D37.jpeg A0A7BD28-271D-4BB9-9737-56E60A20AA7A.jpeg 02CD90D9-93F7-4F57-9373-90C36850D5E9.jpeg 3FC3E8CF-B8E4-42A5-A395-02F5D70BF120.jpeg

From the pictures you posted i see that you have all the info..You can google after the reference number from the case to check the model and after the first to digits from the serial number you can find out an approximative year..Regards.

The numbers inside the casebacks are the reference numbers, and you can determine the production years using serial numbers from the movements and charts on the internet. Prices can be found using the sold-item search on eBay or by browsing old listings in the classified section on the forum. However, watches with damaged gold-filled cases generally don't have much value.

I suggest that you be more careful with the watches if you don't know how to use them. It's unfortunate that you broke one of them already. With respect to the Constellation, two minutes per day is definitely not running "perfectly", that's actually very poor, and you should stop winding it before you damage it further, since that is the watch with the most value.

Thanks for the heads up, when I say say timing it may not even be 2 minutes, this is a guess at comparing my oven clock (digital) lol so could very well be seconds out
I have sent a few photos to a guy who buys and sells vintage watches and had an offer initially but I have no idea if it’s fair for me and him before I decide to sell them, obviously I have no intention of keeping them all!

are there any members here that would maybe benefit from the sea master as parts or should I fix it? I have no idea to be honest. And there pretty watches so wouldn’t want them sitting around not being used….

Where are you based. It might make a hell of a difference to someone who is interested in purchasing. Thanks.

Where are you based. It might make a hell of a difference to someone who is interested in purchasing. Thanks.

I’m based Chigwell/ilford area but I have read the rules on 200 posts before selling.. my intention wasn’t to come to the forum to try and sell them straight away.! And yes agree with your earlier comment the pan dial watch is a very good looking piece. I’m more curious to find out about the gold plated watch that has a separate seconds hand, I can’t find another like it online to compare it to.
Do you collect watches or just an enthusiast? It will be nice to get to know members of a forum that’s not car related !!!

I’m based Chigwell/ilford area but I have read the rules on 200 posts before selling.. my intention wasn’t to come to the forum to try and sell them straight away.! And yes agree with your earlier comment the pan dial watch is a very good looking piece. I’m more curious to find out about the gold plated watch that has a separate seconds hand, I can’t find another like it online to compare it to.
Do you collect watches or just an enthusiast? It will be nice to get to know members of a forum that’s not car related !!!
I certainly am a car enthusiast but this site has very limited space for car guys. It is really for omega watch enthusiasts.

I’m based Chigwell/ilford area

There are several watchmakers based in the uk that members here will be happy to recommend. Several are on this forum. As has been said already, you have all the info you need to research these watches and this will give you a sense of their value to collectors. I use past sales on eBay as a guide, but you’ll get more info from a google search as there are several platforms where omegas are sold. That should tell you whether the offer you have is a decent one. It will also help you to decide whether to sell the watches for parts or have them mended. Usually selling a broken watch and letting the buyer have it fixed is the more sensible option because you often don’t recover the money you spent on repairs when you sell a watch.
Edited:

I love the ref. 121.001 hand-wound small seconds model. I have a thing for arabic numerals.

These are all very interesting watches, deserving to be properly serviced. Before you decide to part with any of them, you may wish to have a chat with a competent watchmaker who would properly assess their current state, as any potential buyer may ask for this information. And who knows? Maybe you'll decide to keep these beauties around after all...

I love the ref. 121.001 hand-wound small seconds model. I have a thing for arabic numerals.

These are all very interesting watches, deserving to be properly serviced. Before you decide to part with any of them, you may wish to have a chat with a competent watchmaker who would properly assess their current state, as any potential buyer may ask for this information. And who knows? Maybe you'll decide to keep these beauties around after all...

great advice thank you for your feedback, I think that a good looking watch deserves to be on the wrist of someone that appreciates it.
And yeah completely agree they are very interesting, I know my grandad had a thing for omega watches and I’m sure dad had a few in his time.
If you would point me in the right direction or introduce me to any watchmaker to have a proper look on the forum that would be great.

I think it’s very complimentary that someone has already made an offer on 2 of them without seeing them in the flesh, and with that it’s made me feel like I need to know a bit more about them.

Before you accept any offer, just take the time to do your research. Some traders will prey on people like you who inherit a bunch of watches and have no real clue what they're really worth. So if you decide to sell, you should at least do it as an informed party.

As for pointing you to a good watchmaker, I'll leave that to people on your side of the Channel.

I disagree. If you have a competent watchmaker local to you it may have been worth a visit to ask them to take the case back off and allow you to take pics of the inner case back and movement for any potential buyer. However, you already have these pictures so I see to gain by visiting a watchmaker.

Also, do not service them. 1. You will almost certainly not recoup your outlay in the sale price and 2. Most importantly, almost all collectors prefer to have their new acquisitions serviced to their specifications by their own trusted watchmaker.

Much more important if you’re selling is to take several, quality, well lit photos of each watch so users can judge for themselves the condition.

Thank you very much for your advice. My gut feeling was that I have been made a fair offer. The dealer seems to have some lovey reviews online.
But I had this urge to find out a little more before I just accept the offer.
Like the moment you wind it and when it’s been locked away for so many years and it’s heart starts to beat! I can see how someone gets a connection to a watch, especially an old one.
I also feel it’s not only about the monetary value, I like the fact a dealer will find someone who will enjoy wearing it.

I disagree. If you have a competent watchmaker local to you it may have been worth a visit to ask them to take the case back off and allow you to take pics of the inner case back and movement for any potential buyer. However, you already have these pictures so I see to gain by visiting a watchmaker.

Also, do not service them. 1. You will almost certainly not recoup your outlay in the sale price and 2. Most importantly, almost all collectors prefer to have their new acquisitions serviced to their specifications by their own trusted watchmaker.

Much more important if you’re selling is to take several, quality, well lit photos of each watch so users can judge for themselves the condition.

Great advice, i know they function well and I wouldn’t overwind them and I was thinking the buyer would want their own people to do a service. Unless of course I kept any of them then obviously wouldn’t mind spending money on keeping them as best as could be.
Is it just me or is there more an emotional connection in older watches?

And yes I should get some better pictures taken , they are much nicer on the wrist than those pictures, unfortunately I only have my iPhone camera.

Btw, the seamaster will be a couple hundred quid at the most as the dial is damaged and it’s not working.
The F300 - god knows, these are out of my area of knowledge.
Gold plate Omega - say £250-350 depending on condition.
The Constellation - hard to say on these pics. If the dial
Isn’t original maybe 500. If it is (and it looks like it may be) then perhaps £800-1000 depending on case sharpness and quality of the dial.

These are likely eBay/collector to collector sales obviously if you sell them all individually there’s effort on your part for photos, descriptions, answering questions, shipping, dealing with non payers and paying eBay fees, so I’d expect a dealer to offer slightly less than this.

Is it just me or is there more an emotional connection in older watches?

I don’t think many of us would disagree with this!