Forums Latest Members
  1. Kuip Sep 26, 2018

My Constellation C-shape has been serviced and finally runs like it should. Final step is finding a pair of the Original 518 end pieces on my 1040 stainless steel bracelet as shown in the picture. Does anyone know where I could find these?

Thank you and regards!

Dave

C-shape.jpg
  2. Vintagewtchzilla Sep 26, 2018

just to answer your question

Requirements to list or Post Replies in the Private Sales or WTB Section:
    • Minimum post count of 200 posts is now required to post in ANY of the sales or WTB forums. These are expected to be normal contributing posts, attempts at "post farming" will get the offender banned
    • Keep all communication to PM in respect to a deal rather than email. You can of course openly discuss the item in question publicly.

3. BenBagbag Sep 26, 2018

I didn't see a WTB ad here. I saw someone asking where to find end links, not if someone will sell them to him.

To answer OP, I'm not sure. I wonder how often they pop up on eBay. I'd just leave a saved search on eBay and play the waiting game.

4. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Sep 26, 2018

518 end links are still available from Omega - 026ST518 - you should be able to get them through an AD or Boutique.

Cheers, Al

5. jimmyd13 Sep 26, 2018

Didn't realise they were still a stock item but I've certainly seen them on the 'Bay. If you keep an eye on the parts FS forum they do pop up there as well .... You can buy from a seller here without the 200 posts but don't be offended if you are asked for references or additional info. We're a genuine community here and do like to think that confirmed OF membership means we can trust each other.

Anyway, worth checking the price difference for new and used.