Looking for Omega parts

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for differents parts as discribed below, do you have any recommendation to find them ?
- Omega cal. 265 : balance hairspring
- Omega De Ville cal. 1002 : case 162.045

Thank you for your help !

Best,
BF

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for differents parts as discribed below, do you have any recommendation to find them ?
- Omega cal. 265 : balance hairspring
- Omega De Ville cal. 1002 : case 162.045

Thank you for your help !

Best,
BF

Balance wheels and hairsprings came from the Omega factory as matched pairs. You’ll likely be best looking for a balance complete. Prepare for a lengthy search!

Like 1
And perhaps read the rules regarding WTB first: click

Like 3
Surprisingly Omega balances tend to turn up often in my daily searches. They can also show up in parts assortments.

Cases on the other hand are hens teeth. The precious metal ones have been scrapped.

I'd make a comment about the rules, but the last time I moderated without a license, the thread went all cats and dogs. If you stick around and create an avatar engage in the conversations, then you can post cat pictures too. (This is really a photography forum.)

Like 3
It always amazes me the wide range of prices on omega spare parts. A lot of the chase is checking often and pouncing on the low end. Other times one leaves the item in the watchlist so long it becomes such a friend, you can not help getting it. Especially if one can get the seller to come down a bit in price.