Forums Latest Members

Looking for Lower Pusher Cap Compax 22209

1. kevmcc Jan 15, 2020

Hello, I have the attached watch but I am missing a sub-crown that seems to mean that the watch doesn't run very long. a few hours tops. I talked with a few reputable watch guys in NYC and they told me the sub crown was hard to find. So, any help or guidance is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

IMG_8915.jpg IMG_8926.jpg
  2. rosspo Jan 16, 2020

I have a bag of several UG pushers. Do you have calipers to measure the dimensions that you need?

3. bgrisso Jan 16, 2020

By sub crown, do you mean the lower pusher cap? Probably a bit of a challenge to find an exact match, you need really precise measurements to start with.

The missing pusher cap should not affect the movement, if it's not running properly that's a separate issue, probably due for a service.

Lastly the dial does not look original, and there are problems with the hands as well, so you should consider how much money it's worth putting into the watch, unless it has sentimental value.

4. kevmcc Jan 16, 2020

Hi there, not sure of the authenticity. So it's called a pusher cap. Thanks. If I have the model number 22209 does that help me at all in my search. Thank you!

5. kevmcc Jan 16, 2020

Hello, there. I don't have them to hand but will get the measurements and get back to you! Thank you!