Looking for help on the Omega Speedmaster Quartz LCD 186.0005

Hello members!

I'm looking for a crystal for the Omega Speedmaster Quartz 186.0005 with the 1620 movement. The glass is broken and still attached. I am interested in replacing it but is hard to find one as it also has the printed text on it.

Do you know where I can find one or if someone has a spare to sell?

Thanks for any help!

IMG_1140.jpeg

Hello,

not sure they're still available but if i were you my first shot would be finding a watchmaker with Omega parts account and asking them to check whether still available, second option would be to have an ebay serch for anything "Omega 186.0005" related, and see what shows up over time

best regards

Hello,

not sure they're still available but if i were you my first shot would be finding a watchmaker with Omega parts account and asking them to check whether still available, second option would be to have an ebay serch for anything "Omega 186.0005" related, and see what shows up over time

best regards
Thanks for the reply, I'll check with local watchmakers to see if someone has the part or knows where to get it. I found a crystal from a supplier but it is with gold accents and it wouldn't look right. I'll see what shows up on eBay.