Forums Latest Members

Looking for graphic designer and WordPress guru

1. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Oct 25, 2016

As the title states I need a graphics designer and a WordPress guru.

I've been involved in multiple corp brandings and I'm the least pita person to work with. I've got a few comps just need something pretty and will not require multiple passes. Single color logo just need the line art.

As for the WP guru it might just be a quick discussion of hosts/services or maybe some minimal changes to an existing purchased theme and inserting some plug ins.

ahartfie likes this.
  2. Andy K Dreaming about winning an OFfie one day. Oct 25, 2016

If you pick the right theme, Wordpress is pretty simple. As for a designer, I recommend buying a web design package on Etsy. You can hire someone to do a custom logo, favicon, and colors for like $50.

Foo2rama likes this.
  3. dialstatic Oct 26, 2016

4. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Oct 26, 2016

I've done wordpress, but I need it to be done correctly, with backups setup, as well as integration of some plugins. I also need some modification of the 3rd column that is a little out of my skill set. HTML I can do, but the css starts to get a bit rough for me. I know what I know, and I know when I need assistance.

ahartfie, Andy K and Jwit like this.
  5. LawBrk Oct 26, 2016

I'm not positive what that webpage is but I just wasted 25min reading those articles and its ::censored:: BRILLIANT!

dialstatic likes this.
  6. Thaumaturgist This is my dog MooMoo. He watches me PooPoo. Oct 27, 2016

Hey, i have some knowledge in wordpress as i made my site from scratch...

CSS styling requires alot of backend work so i recommend using themes that have the drag and drop function. Personally, i use avada from theme forest, you may want to check that out ;)

Edited Oct 27, 2016