Forums Latest Members

Looking for alternative to the Mexican Bracelet on my f300

1. Tonydg Mar 5, 2014

Hi,

I have just received a f300 Constellation from Mexico, but the bracelet was locally (Mexican) made and is too small.

Can anyone tell me what other bracelets may fit or if parts may be available to lengthen it. Replacing it would be preferable as it seems a bit thin and flimsy and is already stretched/bent on some links.

Some photos are below:
    Band with ruler - widest.jpg Band - clip wording.jpg Band - link clip.jpg Band - watch fitting rear.jpg

A quick look on ebay for 27mm bracelets did not yield any suitable results - the only 27mm band was out of stock and had different fittings for the watch.

Thanks for any information ...

Tony

2. Habitant Mar 6, 2014

If you can find out the model number inside the back, you'll find comprehensive offerings at Otto Frei. You may not like the prices, of course, but that's a different issue altogether. Here's a link to the bracelet page: http://www.ofrei.com/page_146.html

3. Tonydg Mar 6, 2014

Thanks for that.

I have had a look and the nearest match to the case number is the bracelet "Omega Stainless Bracelet 12252122 Replaced by 020ST3033213".
    At $349 it may be the cheapest on their site.
    The only thing that worries me is that I cannot find the fittings (Pin 128ST9135 and Tube 201ST0618or for the new bracelet use screw 124ST2590) to attach to the case. I need to find them as the case number I have is 398.0820 and the bracelet fits 398.0823 / 398.0824. Is this close enough?

I think I have to send them an email ....

Thanks,
    Tony

4. Habitant Mar 6, 2014

I'm afraid I don't have the resources to check out those case numbers. Drop them an email and see if they help you out on that - good luck!