Looking Back At All The Omega Speedmaster Olympic Games Special Editions

Omega-Speedmaster-Broad-Arrow-Rattrapante-Torino-2006-.jpg
One of the most anticipated track and field events closed up the first week of the Paris 2024 Olympic Games. I’m talking, of course, about the men’s 100-meter finals. Though more than a few exciting gold-medal events occur throughout the two weeks, few get as much attention as this one. Thanks, perhaps, to the once-in-a-generation […]

Visit Looking Back At All The Omega Speedmaster Olympic Games Special Editions to read the full article.

I have one of those mentioned here. It’s an overlooked variant but the dial really pops and while I picked it up on a whim, I now really love it. Like other Broad Arrow models it feels like a step up in quality vs the regular Moonwatch despite having the same form factor.

IMG_0405.jpeg IMG_9973.jpeg IMG_9268.jpeg IMG_9271.jpeg

It was released sometime before the 2012 games but as noted wasn’t tied to a particular event, rather commemoration of Omega’s long history of involvement. Mine uses the co-axial 3313 movement. Note the similar looking black dial version uses the older 6 digit PIC coding and earlier 3303 movement which supports my feeling that it was released a few years earlier, circa 2004 I think with the white one following on later.

My review on here from a while back:

https://omegaforums.net/threads/omega-speedmaster-broad-arrow-olympic-edition-my-take-what’s-yours.164831/
Edited: