Forums Latest Members
  1. WatchmakerTheory Jun 26, 2016

Hello,

I'm looking to possibly bid on this women's DeVille, but I don't really know what an appropriate price to pay would be.

Link : http://www.ebay.com/itm/OMEGA-DE-VI...955282?hash=item56887b1592:g:6C8AAOSwMNxXYkWxPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

I like how the engraved dial looks, but I couldn't find any other models with a similar dial. The seller says that it has been "refurbished."

I'd be buying this as a gift, not for a collection. But I still don't want to pay more than what it's worth– my best guess is ~$80 total.

Any thoughts/comments would be helpful. Thanks!

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg
  2. glownyc Jun 26, 2016

Did you notice how the "SWISS MADE" at the bottom of the dial is crooked and the E in OMEGA is funny looking? I personally would pass on this one.

3. Canuck Jun 26, 2016

Until I am proven wrong (which happens ;)), I am,of the opinion this is NOT an Omega! The case lacks cleanly defined features you'd expect to see on a quality watch. Other bidders are showing notable caution, which tells me they don't think it's an Omega, either.