Forums Latest Members
  1. voere pawn brokers are all about $$$ Jun 13, 2016

I was hunting around some of my spare parts boxes and found these they all run I purchase these for spare parts. Movements19a 23z 431 9lt pocket watch I do not recall the cal. If the need arises these are some of my go to parts watches

0bbfd2fc-ffcc-4c3e-b614-d2bdd56f43c2_zpsaf3mxvde.jpg
  2. Syrte MWR Tech Support Dept Jun 13, 2016

Some of them it would be a pity to strip. On the bottom row I like the second one from the right. ... Nice looking dial.

3. voere pawn brokers are all about $$$ Jun 14, 2016

Some of the watches posted have missing parts bottom row on the right I used the rotor from the cal 431 and swapped the crystal with another longines with the same case The pocket watch the hands have been swapped out for another project longines on one of the cal 19a the movement has is has rust issues between the two of them I could make one fair watch If these types of watches are priced at very low $$ I pick them up as parts locker watches Sometimes these type watches come in vey handy for parts

argonbeam likes this.
  4. argonbeam Jun 14, 2016

I agree. I have a several 23z, 22l, 10l, 370, 8ln, and a random 23m that I keep around in case my watchmaker is having trouble finding parts, or the parts are too expensive. Usually buy movements without cases if priced right, but occasionally will pick up a whole watch on ebay if it gets overlooked and I can get it cheap.