Forums Latest Members

FS Longines Heritage Avigation BigEye Chronograph full kit (Canada/CONUS)

1. scapa Jan 24, 2022

* SOLD *

Classic piece from Longines' heritage collection, a stunning column-wheel chronograph, purchased by me from an AD in late 2020. This BigEye is in excellent condition, without any obvious dings, scratches, hairlines or swirls on case or crystal, and includes the unused OEM strap. The chronograph functions smoothly and precisely, with crisp pusher action and exact counter resets, and timekeeping is consistently superb at between +3 - 5 spd. Longines' giant presentation box, papers and the international warranty with plenty of runway left are all included in the set, which will ship within or from Canada via insured post.

I'm asking USD 1595.00, with shipping at cost. The BigEye, where it can be found, presently retails for an MSRP of USD $2,625.00.

Lots of ace reviews on this piece, pix below. Still one of the finest Longines Heritage release yet, and competes with far more expensive Flieger chronographs.

Review and info: Longines Avigation Big Eye | ESCAPEMENT MAGAZINE | WATCH REVIEWS

Some fine macros (and analysis) here in this video review:

I rarely sell on OF, but can provide plenty of feedback from other watch sites and from the high-end audio sites I more regularly frequent.

I've tried to give a clear impression of the condition of this Longines from the pix below, and am happy to provide additional photos or information on request via PM. Thanks to OF for the opportunity!

IMG_1934.jpg IMG_1937.jpg IMG_1936.jpg IMG_1938.jpg IMG_1944.jpg IMG_2702.jpg IMG_2703.jpg IMG_2705.jpg IMG_2706.jpg IMG_2707.jpg IMG_2708.jpg IMG_2709.jpg IMG_2710.jpg IMG_2711.jpg IMG_2712.jpg

Edited Feb 5, 2022
    Faz likes this.
  2. Faz Jan 25, 2022

Absolutely a great value. Hard to find a better chronograph for this price. GLWTS!

scapa likes this.
  3. scapa Feb 5, 2022

This has now sold -- many thanks for the apace, OF

Faz likes this.