Forums Latest Members

(WITHDRAWN) Longines Avigation Special Series Chronograph Full Kit

1. gophishin Feb 10, 2016

(WITHDRAWN): Longines Avigation Special Series Chronograph, with full box and completed papers. This lesser seen special series reference is in excellent condition, and makes for a great wearing, classic watch. Everything is in fantastic condition, watch has seen minimal wear, and all functions are working as they should. Plain and simple, it's a versatile, attractive, and affordable watch that is just not seeing enough wear.

Description:
    Ref:
    2620.4.53.2 - this is a special edition reference as part of the family reference L2.620.4
    Material: Stainless steel case
    Crystal: Sapphire crystal and exhibition case back
    Movement: Longines L651.3 Automatic. 37 jewels, ETA 2894-2 based
    Diameter: 40mm

Condition:
    Dial:
    Flawless matte black dial and "aged" luminous hands and Arabic numerals.
    Movement: Runs strong and all functions working as should, chrono resets to zero, date turns over properly. I am the second owner of the watch, and it is not believed to have been serviced. Watch is running within +/- 10s a day, keeping good time.
    Crystals: Clear, no major scratches, minimal normal usage wear
    Case: Overall great condition, has not been polished.
    Strap: Original brown leather strap is used in good condition, plenty of life left, with original buckle. There is one additional hole in between two of the standard spaced holes.

Accessories: Full box, papers, manuals, and display stand. Papers dated 16 November 2000, sold in Barbados.

Price: $1350 USD shipped and insured CONUS via FedEx. Payment via electronic transfer, PayPal gift, or PayPal - splitting 3% fees.
    I have 100% feedback on eBay as a buyer and seller, and positive references as a buyer on ChronoTrader, WUS, and with high end espresso equipment, happy to provide all references. I am willing to split the PayPal fees because I have not yet had a chance to build selling references within the watch world. I feel very confident the transaction will go smoothly as I do want to work to earn solid selling references. *Watch can be returned at buyer's expense within 48 hours if not as described.

I am selling this watch on behalf of a close friend that does not use or post on the forums. I know this is always kind of odd, but here I find myself in the situation. It's a great watch at a reasonable price with full transparency, so I am not hesitant in listing it on his behalf. Please look closely at the untouched high res pictures, and feel free to ask any questions. Thank you for OF for the space.

IMG_0135.jpg IMG_0137.jpg IMG_0139.jpg IMG_0141.jpg IMG_0142.jpg IMG_0143.jpg IMG_0144.jpg IMG_0145.jpg IMG_0146.jpg IMG_0147.jpg IMG_0148.jpg IMG_0149.jpg IMG_0195.jpg IMG_0132.jpg
    Edited Mar 9, 2016
  2. gophishin Feb 15, 2016

bump

3. gophishin Feb 18, 2016

price drop to $1350

4. gophishin Feb 26, 2016

Still available, reasonable offers considered!