Forums Latest Members

Longines Flagship 30LS ~ good bye!

1. Anthonyw Sep 13, 2017

Hi all!

I wanted to say a big thank you for everyone on the vintage Longines subforum who have been super helpful with me getting into collecting vintage watches! Especially those who helped me find the right band width haha. I decided to go the Omega route to have a more consistent collection. So I'll be selling this gem of a Flagship. I wanted to post some proper pics here for your viewing pleasure :)

Longines_Flagship_30LS_SS 1.jpg Longines_Flagship_30LS_SS 2.jpg Longines_Flagship_30LS_SS 4.jpg Longines_Flagship_30LS_SS 5.jpg Longines_Flagship_30LS_SS 7.jpg Longines_Flagship_30LS_SS.jpg

bubba48, Spruce and noelekal like this.
  2. noelekal Home For Wayward Watches Sep 13, 2017

Big mistake getting rid of a neato Longines with 30LS movement and those appealing lugs, but ... it's your life.

Only kidding. A really good watch and movement, a Longines 30LS.

Anthonyw likes this.
  3. Anthonyw Sep 13, 2017

Haha yeah I know...I'm kind of hoping no one bids on it :p

noelekal likes this.
  4. Anthonyw Sep 13, 2017

Heres the caseback etching
    s-l1600.jpg

noelekal likes this.
  5. JohnSteed Sep 15, 2017

Love these too, but a more consistent route .... You mean a single brand?? Good luck with that, if that's the case....:whistling:

Anthonyw likes this.
  6. Anthonyw Sep 15, 2017

Haha...my dilemma is that I love the vintage longines but not as much a fan of the modern watches. I really love modern omegas and Iike the vintage ones so my thought was to go that route. Im thinking of doing an Omega through the times collection so a 6b/159, Connie from 50-60's, dress quartz from the 70's (have one), tritium speedy pro, and a master coaxial diver - so I can cover the important watches from pre-quartz rev to modern times.

GuiltyBoomerang likes this.