Forums Latest Members

FS Longines Conquest reference 9000 black brown gilt dial

1. wouter van wijk Sep 7, 2020

Longines Conquest watches from the late 50s early 60s are quite easy to find in silver or white dials. It is a watch which is comparable to the omega Constellation and the Seamaster of that era. All of these models are very rare with gloss black dial. Fine thing is that the Longines Conquest is still a watch you can buy at affordable price point. The condition of this piece is extremely good.

Condition
    • This stunning example of a Longines Conquest is in excellent condition. It has hardly been worn.
    • Dial: this rare dial is in perfect condition. The original lume material is tritium is fully intact and has a nice creamy color. Depending the light the dial colour shifts from black to brown. The original black gilt dial of this Conquest is in very good condition without spotting or heavy signs of age. Very crisp fonts and minute track. Really one of the nicest black Conquest dials I have seen.
    • Hands: original and matching with the dial. Dial and hands still hold original lume which has aged to a nice creamy colour.
    • Crystal: plexi glass crystal.
    • Case: Case shows almost no wear. The caseback shows some light scratches. The gold medallion on the back "fish in kelp" still holds almost all of its enamel and is still well defined. You can still find the original turning marks on the case back. That point and the fat lugs with the well-defined chamfers make me think it's still unpolished
    • Crown: Original Longines crown
    • Bracelet/strap: after-market lizard leather strap
    • Movement: Just serviced by our watchmaker. Running perfectly with a one year service warranty. The Con quest is powered by the Longines 19 ASin house self-winding movement with sweep seconds. The watch winds and sets very smooth and the movement is running well.

Notes: Absolutely stunning example of a rare late 1950s Longines Conquest with a black gilt light pie pan dial. Very hard to find these in this condition.

Overall, Longines Conquest with a beautiful gilt black dial is noteworthy, both for its design and execution.

Viewings can be arranged at our office by appointment.

This particular Longines Conquest has just undergone a full service. This work was carried out by our watchmaker using original parts.

As with all of our pre-owned watches this watch comes with a full 12 month WRIST ICONS warranty that will be invoked from the day of purchase.

Payment
    Price: €2500
    net. EU shipping is €70.00 ROW: €145.00 Payment by wire or PayPal (Buyer covers fees).

DLT222 has verified my business credentials.

I am a watch dealer located in Amsterdam and I am not affiliated with any brand. All my watches I guarantee authenticity. F2F deals are always welcome.

References available by request or in the feedback section. I have feedback from @donkii @wristpirate @vujen @WatchWalker and @@bernarddevos
    I am onhttps://www.chrono24.nl/search/index.htm?customerId=22074&dosearch=true#gref https://omegaforums.net/threads/wouter-van-wijk-good-buyer.91773/
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/wouter-van-wijk-great-buyer.89588/

As with all of our pre-owned watches this watch comes with a full 12 month WRIST ICONS warranty that will be invoked from the day of purchase.

On request of potential buyer I can send high res images via wetransfer

I will offer a 48 hour inspection/approval on the watch.

Full refund only if really mis-described or not 100% authentic Longines. If returned, watch must be in 100% exact same condition received. No returns for buyers remorse.

Please give me a DM if you have any kind of questions, I will be at your service.

Many thanks OF for the space!

WRIST ICONS

Amsterdam

www.wristicons.com

[email protected]

+31634141572

www.instagram.com/wristicons

www.facebook.com/wristicons

Iconic watches make us tick.We love to curate vintage and pre-owned watches with proven character and like to tell their unique stories. We don’t look for average watches, we look for the quintessential watches of time.

We call these WRIST ICONS.
    • Brand: Longines
    • Model: Conquest
    • Serial number: - serial no. 10453xxx dates back to ca. 1957
    • Reference: 9000
    • Year: Circa 1957
    • Case: It has a solid stainless steel case with screw down case back. Good stainless steel case that has light wear from use. It has a yellow gold fluted bezel. signed original crown. ld medallion on caseback "Fish in Kelp" Longines Seal of Quality
    • Dimensions: 35.2 mm diameter (without crown)
    • Crystal: Plexiglass
    • Dial: black gilt dial with applied steel hour markers, inner gilt minute track, steel hands with luminous inserts and center seconds
    • Caliber: automatic-winding caliber Longines 19AS
    • Bracelet/Strap: after-market lizard leather strap
    • Lug Width: 18mm
    • Box/Papers: No

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg
    sleepyastronaut and Zdzislaw like this.
  2. wouter van wijk Nov 4, 2020

also for trade and accepting reasonable offers