Forums Latest Members

SOLD Longines Conquest Calendar 9004 Parts Watch - Nice Steel Case, Crown

1. seekingseaquest Nov 11, 2020

For sale or trade is a 1957 9004 reference steel Longines Conquest Calendar. This was an absolutely stunning watch.. until someone sent it swimming. While it is technically a complete watch, it is not running and can be considered as for parts. See details below, including details the Longines Archive had available for the watch.

Dial: The original, non-refinished dial has water damage. The dial features pink/rose gold markers and hands that are absolutely stunning. The damage seems to be predominantly to the lacquer, so it's possible that it could be cleaned and re-lacquered (will defer to a watchmaker).

Case: Original 35mm 9004-3 reference stainless steel case is in nice condition with sharp bevels on the lugs and a clean "fish in kelp" enamel logo on the case back.

Crown: Original dome crown is in nice condition.

Crystal: Original crystal (I believe) has light scratches that should buff out.

Movement: Original 19ASD movement has rust throughout. It is not running, however it does set. I do not know if it can be repaired.

Strap: None, head only.

Price is $350 OBO. Open to trades for non-radium 50s or early 60s Seamasters, Constellations, Geneves, Conquests, and Flagships (see my WTB/WTT here). I'll cover insured US shipping, international shipping is available but cost to be discussed with buyer. Transferwise is preferred for payment. OF seller reviews are here. Returns are accepted if watch is grossly misrepresented. Watch is located in the USA.

IMG_8371.jpg IMG_8373.jpg IMG_8379.jpg IMG_8383.jpg IMG_8374.jpg
    IMG_8375.jpg
    IMG_8381.jpg IMG_8377.jpg IMG_8378.jpg IMG_0927.JPG IMG_0928.JPG IMG_0929.JPG Longines Archive Information New.PNG

2. seekingseaquest Nov 15, 2020

Bump

3. seekingseaquest Nov 18, 2020

Bump