Forums Latest Members

Longines Chrono Opinions Requested...

1. tudor66 Jun 18, 2015

image.jpg First off, I know nothing about the Longines brand....

I have tried on this watch and I find myself still wanting to obtain it. A few questions-
    Is this dial rare for a Longines? I haven't seen that many of them.
    I would like to hear from others who have owned the series, as I am curious how these watches hold up.

Giff2577 likes this.
  2. E-diddy Jun 18, 2015

I can't see the pushers, but isn't this a Master Collection chronograph? It's a modern watch, not sure I would categorize the dial as rare. Can find them online.

3. Interstatetime Jun 19, 2015

As was said above, this is a modern watch with a relatively high production. Having said that, I owned one for a while and I thought it was a great watch.

JohnCote

4. tudor66 Jun 30, 2015

Thanks, at one tenth the price of a rolex Daytona- I consider this watch a bargain...

I might pick it up in the next few weeks...

5. maxtor71 Jul 4, 2015

Longings makes great watches for the money. They rely on ETA movements for the most part but that's not as cataclysmic as some might make it out to be. I've seen this watch in shops a few times, it's not rare but as always, if you like it and it makes you happy, buy it.

Max

6. tudor66 Jul 4, 2015

Thanks Max,

Al

7. al128 unsolicited co-moderation giverer Jul 15, 2015

ETA = cheap to service and guaranteed spareparts for as long as you live ... for a relatively mass produced watch, I see only advantages using an ETA movement ... it's never gonna be a "collector's item"

cheers, Al