Forums Latest Members
  1. miromustang Nov 13, 2018

First of all, Hello everyone. My name is Miran from Slovenia. This is my first post at this fine forum.
    Not long ago I bought my first Omega watch-Omega f300 ˝Cone˝. I serviced it, replaced index wheel and fell in love with tuning fork movement.
    Now I went one step further and bought Speedsonic chronograph, ˝Lobster˝ variant. Movement is servicable but I have a big issue with crystal. It is broken and I am not able to source it.
    Is there anyone who could help me?
    Omega part number is 063TN5257TA.

2. 89-0 Nov 13, 2018

3. miromustang Nov 13, 2018

Thanks for the help but I am unable to buy it from them. They are wholesale dealers.
    This is noted in their FAQ section:

Do I have to register to order on your website?

Yes, we are a wholesale company and must make sure that you are a working seller in the watch parts/ watch repair business in order to place an order with us.

4. 89-0 Nov 13, 2018

Ah! I only checked the shipping information to see if they would mail internationally.

5. TDBK Nov 13, 2018

Maybe contact them to ask if they have a watchmaker in Slovenia who is a customer of theirs that you could go to? Or ask you watchmaker to order from them on your behalf?

Or just go ahead and order; I didn't complete checkout, but I didn't see any spot where they actually asked for proof you're a real watchmaker, and the minimum order of $20 doesn't sound like they require you to set up a trade account. I would guess the FAQ entry is just so they won't be hassled by inexperienced owners who buy parts and then can't figure out how to work with them: they can point to it and say they don't provide support.

6. miromustang Nov 14, 2018

First I tried to contact them and got no answer, then I tried to buy directly and ship the item to my friend who is US resident and they say there are no carriers to deliver to my address. It seems to me that company is dead. On the bottom of the page says copyright 2017.