Forums Latest Members

FSOT LNIB Omega Homage 1894

1. MikiJ Likes songs about Purple spices Feb 21, 2014

Call me crazy: Why not, everyone else does! “On the Way to Going Broke” I find myself at an age where I only need one great watch, not a dozen. Now I need to sell/trade my precious Homage to allow this last personal indulgence. Having chased one of these Limited Edition Omegas for almost a decade, I found this beauty (NOS) about a year ago. Because of my fat wrist I bought an expensive Hirsch London alligator strap and RG plated Omega tang buckle. Thus the original alligator strap and RG buckle have never been worn. In fact I have only worn this beauty a hand-full of times. Because of I’m better able to read a dial with more color contrast; I was able, with Mike's (MSN Watch) to source the correct Omega blue steel sweeps to match the small minute sweep. My Patek trained watch-maker was able to change these for the original RG sweeps without any damage what-so-ever. Needless to say: The OEM unblemished sweeps are included. Original Rose Gold and Steel Blue changes are shown. Whatever blemishes you may see on my scans were either dust particles or the original plastic protective film.

I'm asking a reasonable $10,800.US I'm well aware of one currently being offered on the Bay at about 1/2 the price. I'm sure you're well aware of two things: "Buy the seller, not the watch and You get what you pay for" 'nough said! We can discuss the method of pay depending on your personal references. I’ll pay insured USPS Priority Mail with signature, CONUS only. Others pay actual shipping costs. All of the above being said I actually prefer a trade. Please note that I have Hopefully my last great watch will be either one of these: White Gold Apollo XI, Ref. 148-0062 or a White Gold Moon Phase, Ref. 3689-3000. Although it doesn’t need to be LNIB it has to be at least Near Mint or better and 100% OEM complete such as mine. Maybe another 18kt. Speedmaster, but it would have to be very special. I'm not looking for a bracelet version. Whatever questions, additional scans or references, just ask. I respectfully will require your good references.

Regardless, thanx for your “time”. MikiJ (mjulian2 @ sbcglobal . net)
    P1150238.JPG P1150228.JPG P3070324.JPG P1180272.JPG P1160252.JPG

2. MikiJ Likes songs about Purple spices Feb 24, 2014

I may have found the "object of my desire", at least my latest "object of my desires".
    Thus feel free to exercise the Godfather option: "Make me an offer I can't refuse" ;-)

3. MikiJ Likes songs about Purple spices Feb 27, 2014

Come on now: Only an offer from Fredo.

4. MikiJ Likes songs about Purple spices Mar 2, 2014

This one is really worth adding to your collection ;-)

5. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 3, 2014

B

6. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 4, 2014

Bump

7. MikiJ Likes songs about Purple spices Mar 8, 2014

Bump - Please! I found a suitable replacement thus I may listen to more suitable offers ;-)

8. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 10, 2014

Bump