Posts 1,161 Likes 6,814 timjohn ·Jun 7, 2024 I’ve always wondered how they print such clean text on such an uneven surface…
Posts 10,068 Likes 57,379 gbesq ·Jun 8, 2024 Seamaster 2657 jumbo with a hobnail dial. Edited: Aug 9, 2024
Posts 7,085 Likes 56,842 noelekal ·Jun 13, 2024·Home For Wayward Watches Best thread on the Forum since Syrte’s Art Deco thread!
Posts 3,646 Likes 7,753 mac_omega ·Jun 13, 2024 I forgot about 2 more... CK 14363 cal 354 OT 14326 PG cal 352
Posts 1,306 Likes 5,825 iamvr ·Jun 14, 2024 Zapatta Ah man, this black hobnail Seamaster is just torture for me 😀
Posts 1,582 Likes 12,628 Zapatta ·Jun 15, 2024 iamvr Ah man, this black hobnail Seamaster is just torture for me 😀 I need to wear it more often 😀
Posts 3,269 Likes 23,489 Aroxx ·Jun 15, 2024 I’m going to buck the trend and post a non-Omega watch. You did say all brands welcome! My 32mm Gruen Precision bumper waffle dial.