Let's See Your Textured Dials (Waffle and Hobnail)

Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
Hopefully we don't already have a thread like this (I couldn't find one, but I suck at the search function), but waffle and hobnail dials are some of the best in my opinion. Let's see what you've got, all brands welcome! I'll start with these two vintage Omegas:
1751026-7d33ca062d075096b4609666b90424ed.jpg
1793381-f6eb9a1a9fe4cbc195b6edbb4228fe2d.jpg
 
Posts
3,578
Likes
13,519
So, this doesn’t count as structured, right? 😁

 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
I'm not sure whether they count as textured, Matt, but I know that I want either or both if you ever decide to sell. Gorgeous examples. 🥰
 
Posts
234
Likes
245
Seamaster 2577 with a two tone hobnail dial.
1721605-d692cfb373eeff51588d6197ae8f965a.jpg

WOWZA! If they added 6 o'clock calendar window, this one could have all the most desireable dial complications ever. Still quite unbeatable though.
 
Posts
3,578
Likes
13,519
WOWZA! If they added 6 o'clock calendar window, this one could have all the most desireable dial complications ever. Still quite unbeatable though.

 
Posts
7,085
Likes
56,842
I can't muster an Omega with waffled dial (yet), but here's a late 1940s Longines in rose gold.