Forums Latest Members

Lets see you manliest/macho Omega photos.

1. speedycosmograph Speedmasterus Pontificatus Jul 25, 2012

I'd like for this to be a contest, but I have no idea what to give as a prize, so lets not call it a contest just yet. If I think of something, all entries will be considered. Please no photos from the internet...just watches you own. I hesitate to rule out photoshopped photos, since they would be very entertaining, so I will leave that open for now. And only one photo per member, so make it your best. I'll try to upload mine by the end of the day.

Mad Dog likes this.
  2. speedycosmograph Speedmasterus Pontificatus Jul 25, 2012

Are ya yella?

Mad Dog likes this.
  3. MyVintageOmega Jul 25, 2012

Depends on what CAM-STICK I may be wearing at the time. Military provenance Seamaster 300m.jpg

Mad Dog and Trev like this.
  4. speedycosmograph Speedmasterus Pontificatus Jul 25, 2012

Those are pretty butch. I'm going to have to know the back story on those, of course. Were you in the Canadian military? Did they let you Canucks use live ammo?

Mad Dog likes this.
  5. speedycosmograph Speedmasterus Pontificatus Jul 25, 2012

I had to make a quick military watch photo, but this is not my official entry...if there is a contest. In keeping with the first entry...ancient history...Egypt, mid 80s. An interesting note: I was actually wearing a Hamilton mechanical, GI watch. Maybe this could also be an old military photo thread. egyptomega 007.JPG

Mad Dog and MyVintageOmega like this.
  6. MyVintageOmega Jul 25, 2012

Yes Sir. Training excersize images from a stint in the Royal Canadian Artillary. Images from early 80''s. The watch was handed down to me from Father...whom we shall say was of a certain signifigent Order. My daughter is also on a force here in Canada. Funny to understand but I'am as proud of my watch as I am any Family provenance and can assure.....I am a gentlemens gentlemen. Submitted with respect to all members, Thankyou

7. MyVintageOmega Jul 26, 2012

Sir.....I deleted an Image in your latest thread as your proposed contest asks for one Image per member. Thankyou for your considerations.

8. speedycosmograph Speedmasterus Pontificatus Jul 26, 2012

Where are all the manly photos? I've seen so many of watches with manly stuff? Maybe those photos were on another site. I guess the thread should have been "most refined watch photos."
    I still have to get the ultimate manly watch placed next to something masculine photo to post. I'm considering a shot of an Omega next to a kidney stone that has been passed. THAT is manly.

9. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 26, 2012

Sorry, was just doing a bit of exfoliating
    [​IMG]

Bimmerman77 likes this.
  10. ulackfocus Jul 26, 2012

Broad Street Bullies & Seiko -

[​IMG]

Mad Dog likes this.
  11. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 26, 2012

That's OK, but I don't think Halloween costumes count :D

vitriol and Mad Dog like this.
  12. speedycosmograph Speedmasterus Pontificatus Jul 26, 2012

Now...lets not ridicule. I'm sure in his mind that is very butch. So far Ash is in the lead. If he had gotten a shot with the wax he uses to shape his eyebrows, the contest would already be closed.

Nobel Prize likes this.
  13. speedycosmograph Speedmasterus Pontificatus Jul 26, 2012

Ok, so the one photo thing is out. I have two new entries, since Ash clearly is not taking this seriously. I will still upload a truly macho photo soon, though. I know I'm using the same two watches, but they are the only two out of the safe for now. I'm really liking the GI Joe shot. I think I may be my new avatar. monkey gijoe omega 003.JPG monkey gijoe omega 007.JPG

Chaz Goldenrod and Mad Dog like this.
  14. ulackfocus Jul 26, 2012

GI Joe did a stretch in BCJ (Burlington County Jail)?

Mad Dog likes this.
  15. speedycosmograph Speedmasterus Pontificatus Jul 26, 2012

Just look at the scar on that guy's face. Did you mean BCF...Burlington Coat Factory? I'm bummed that my avatar cropped off his boots.

16. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 26, 2012

Maybe the Speedmaster around the waist is to ward off any unwelcome familiarity in the showers

17. speedycosmograph Speedmasterus Pontificatus Jul 26, 2012

Very tastefully put....sorta like a chastity belt. That IS a Colt model 1911 on his hip.

18. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Jul 26, 2012

Let's see, playing with toy monkeys and dolls. Umm...yeah, real manly! ;) Like this guy...

[​IMG]

However, since we are supposed to post one of our own, I'll submit this cal. 12 Gruen chronograph:

[​IMG]

Take care,
    gatorcpa

19. speedycosmograph Speedmasterus Pontificatus Jul 26, 2012

Ummm...it's an ACTION FIGURE.

Observer and Mad Dog like this.
  20. MyVintageOmega Jul 27, 2012

Holy Crap!