LEMANIA Chro27-C12 chronometer history help please…..

Posts
274
Likes
98
Yeah extremely underwhelming unfortunately
Just around what I paid to have mine serviced in 2024 lol. Would have thought it would have sold for at least 2k. The gold case and 30mm size are limiting factors in terms of how much these will sell. Just isn't a demand for small chronographs like these, especially in a dressier gold case.
 
Posts
213
Likes
670
Very curious where it ended up. Wonder if an OF member bought it lol.
I hope so but the problem is most people don’t understand that when this came out in the 40’s it was probably an unthinkable assembly because the movement was smaller then everything else at the time and apparently never shoved into a case that small either…… so effectively a unique concept.
 
Posts
274
Likes
98
I hope so but the problem is most people don’t understand that when this came out in the 40’s it was probably an unthinkable assembly because the movement was smaller then everything else at the time and apparently never shoved into a case that small either…… so effectively a unique concept.
Very true. These are definitely neat pieces of watchmaking history.
 
Posts
213
Likes
670
Very true. These are definitely neat pieces of watchmaking history.
We need a watch blogger to “review” this piece 🤣
 
Posts
47
Likes
165
This is a nice one, movement seemed in super fine condition.

I tried to bid but it was unfortunately impossible from France.