Forums Latest Members

SOLD LEMANIA Cal 3000 Ref. 280/6 Stainless Steel - $550

1. MikeMan2727 Feb 15, 2018

Hello all. I have recently listed a few watches from the collection. It is tough to see them go but I have a new car purchase coming up and need to free up some cash. Next up is a very nice Lemania Cal 3000 with beautiful dial and applied rose gold markers.

Case: Stainless steel case in excellent condition, which does not appear to be polished. Case measures 35 mm without crown and 42 mm lug to lug.

Crown: Unmarked, but I believe it is original.

Caseback: Great condition screw down caseback with all markings seen on the back. Inside is marked 280/6.

Movement: Clean Cal. 3000 movement. This watch was not serviced in my possession but is running strong without noticeable gain or loss of time in 24 hours. If you intend on wearing it daily, a service is always recommended.

Dial: Original unrestored dial in excellent overall condition. Applied rose gold markers with numerals at 12-2-4-8-10. Small subdial at 6 o’clock.

Hands: Original with all lume intact. Lume has taken on a nice orange patina.

Crystal: Unmarked crystal.

Strap: Generic black leather strap with gold tone buckle.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

I am asking $550 for this lovely Lemania. The sale will include shipping in the USA. Happy to accept bank wire, Venmo, Paypal Friends and Family.

International deals will ship at cost to buyer. TransferWise works nicely for international deals.

Returns if watch is grossly misrepresented. I have had transactions on this forum with reviews posted in the Seller Profile section.

2. MikeMan2727 Feb 16, 2018

This one is SOLD and staying in the OF family. Thanks for in space and quick sale!