Forums Latest Members

SOLD LEMANIA 1961 Creamy Waffle Dial Reference 933

1. MikeMan2727 Nov 8, 2017

For sale is a beautiful and well-preserved Lemania from 1961.

Case: Very nice curved lugs. The case may have been lightly polished at some point in the past but definitely not overpolished. Case measures just over 34 mm without crown and 41 mm lug to lug. Original signed crown.

Caseback: Great condition screw down caseback with crisp peripheral engraving. Inside is marked 933/61.

Movement: Clean appearing movement with either Cal 3000 or 3100 series according to the ranfft database. I do not know the service history of this watch and would recommend a service if intended for daily wear. The watch winds very smoothly and holds a good power reserve. However, the watch is losing time overnight.

Dial: Original unrestored waffle dial in excellent condition with applied gold tone markers. It has developed a nice and even creamy patina. Lume plots and lume within the hands appear excellent. See pictures for condition. Small subdial at 6 o’clock.

Hands: Original hands with no lume loss.

Crystal: Unmarked crystal with a few superficial scuffs and nicks. Tiny hairline at 6 o'clock.

Strap: Generic inexpensive black leather strap with unsigned stainless steel buckle.

For this lovely waffle Lemania, I am asking $500, which includes shipping in the USA. International shipping at cost. I prefer PayPal or Venmo. TransferWise works great for international deals. Return accepted within 3 days if watch is grossly misrepresented.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Jwit, Syrte, rupertthebear and 8 others like this.
  2. MikeMan2727 Nov 8, 2017

This one is now SOLD!

Thanks OF for the space and quick deal!

Edited Nov 8, 2017
    Jwit likes this.