Forums Latest Members
  1. aesguerra Mar 3, 2017

Was messing with a photo on my mobile's Photoshop and accidentally hit "Negative" mode... and this popped up. IMG_3308.JPG I thought it was one heck concept, with the white dial and bezel, along with the gold hands, bezel markings, and bezel trim. Whether it's kept at the 39.7mm mark or reduced to the Lady Speedmaster 38mm size, it could be a sort of a ladies' themed CK2998.

Anyhoo, just thought I'd share.

AwesomenessFemur and neilfrancis like this.
  2. Jwit Not a doctor, but plays one on ΩF Mar 3, 2017

Honesty I could see them doing this but a white ceramic case with.... wait.... oh they already did (so many sides of the moon... ITS A SPHERE GOD DAMMIT!)[​IMG]

3. aesguerra Mar 3, 2017

LMAO!!!!! Yeah, no kidding! :D

I remembered that one when I first looked at my pic. I also remember my wife saying, "Dear lord, we need CONTRAST!" That's where I thought the gold was a good change, and the arrow hands make it its own lovely monster." :)

4. rcs914 Mar 3, 2017

That watch with the white strap too is just too much. But confession time - I like it otherwise. Wouldn't ever own it - but I kind of like it.

Jwit likes this.
  5. cimo Mar 3, 2017

but does it have a headphone jack?

aesguerra likes this.
  6. abrod520 Mar 3, 2017

Yes, the strap is a bit too much white, but overall it has a kind of funky utilitarian look to it somehow - the white ceramic looks plasticky, durable. It reminds me a bit of the first iPod.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Jwit likes this.