Ladies Omega Seamaster 2572

Hello
Not too much on the forum I can see about these 1950's ladies watches. I also haven't seen a picture with Seamaster on the dial for the 2572. I bought this recently on ebay for my sister in law's 50th. It's running well, but needs a service before handing it over I would think. Blurry photo of the movement from the original listing. Some advice as to whether that is more money after bad, if the dial is original please. The buckle probably not but looks ok on the strap.
Many thanks in advance.

Ok, thanks, just can't find one like it but its relatively late in the production 1954 I guess so maybe more likely to have the writing.

I can’t tell if the dial is original because the picture is too blurry, but the watch is adorable.
for a better picture, you should lay the watch on a table and lay your phone flat on a mug on top of it before you focus.

You should have the watch serviced if it is intended for daily wear, but in certain countries services are super expensive so I would first try and find out if the watch is indeed going to be worn regularly. I’d hate to spend several hundred euros/ USD or GBP for a watch that only gets occasional wear; especially when it exceeds the value of the watch several fold.

I have doubts about the dial, but a better photo would be helpful.