Forums Latest Members

Kringkily - Smooth transaction...

1. jpbrackin Apr 26, 2015

Greetings community,

The following text is meant to give any/all meaningful aid I can offer to others members by briefly documenting my experience following the conclusion of my first watch purchased via this site. This transaction also coincides as marking the ownership of my very first manual wind timepiece - a lovely white dialed Alaska Project I purchased from Kringkily. Throughout the sale he always remained patient, professional, accommodating, informational, etc... In hindsight and all likelihood, I imagine I sufficiently inundated him with plenty of inane first-time buyer questions easily answered via search functions, still he answered everything with a great degree of information and personal care. I was pleased with George as a professional and knowledgable seller from our exchanges and his reputation. I'm ecstatic that I did purchase from him and the most pertinent and beneficial information I can note for potential buyers is that in lieu of all his timely & thorough responses (often <10 minutes), the utmost concern and test would always be my receipt of this storied Alaskan SP and afterward the ensuing assessment... All of which was in better than stated or in exact congruence with his representation of the piece. Furthermore, the shipment's handling time to carrier was simply superb (same day as payment)... and I received the watch a mere ~36 hours after payment. His packaging was obviously careful and adequate for transit. I just wished he'd handle a few Rolex watches too!

Thanks George / Kringkily,
    John