Forums Latest Members
  1. nlogax Dec 1, 2014

Longtime lurker with a dim distant past of watch collecting, but only recently having gotten back into it. Now, after a good while saving up, searching and being persistent, I've arrived at a steady collection of 3 classic Omegas which I hope will follow me around for years to come:

+ Watchco Seamaster 300 (cal. 552 on 1171/633 bracelet, ordered direct)
    + Speedy Pro 3570.50 (on NATO from gasgasbones, bought in person from the affable Kringkily)
    + 50's 265 cal (on Hirsch leather with Omega buckle, bought from Clydefrog on Watchuseek (great guy, seems to still have more to sell from his clearout))

IMG_0433.JPG

Seems like I've been quite bitten by the Omega bug, and I'm hoping the fantastic handmade 3-slot watch roll from Erik at http://instagram.com/decamp_goods will limit my buying anything more too soon, though I am looking rather wistfully at Flightmaster 910's...

IMG_0435.JPG

I'm really delighted with the watch roll by the way, if you want one, do email Erik and see what he will do for you - brilliant service and the quality is top notch.

IMG_0440.JPG

2. Mothra Dec 1, 2014

Unless you are wearing a watch you haven't mentioned, I think you have room for at least one, possibly two more - three watch roll or not...

nlogax likes this.
  3. nlogax Dec 2, 2014

La la la, I can't hear you ....

8fdac2fe.jpg

4. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Dec 2, 2014

GREAT TRIO!

YOU CAN ALWAYS MAKE ROOM FOR AT LEAST ONE MORE WATCH!

image.jpg

5. Tritium Dec 2, 2014

You know you will be ordering a second roll soon, don't you?
    ;-)

nlogax likes this.