Forums Latest Members

Just Sold on Ebay - Speedmaster Pulsometric assessment question

1. dootcho Dec 21, 2020

Dear all,

As i am trying to learn more about bezel variations i wanted to ask the expert's assesment on this Speedy that recently sold on Ebay,

Ed White Puls.jpg

Link here:
    https://www.ebay.it/itm/Omega-Speedmaster-Ed-White-105-003-Rare-Pulsations-Bezel/233819738636Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

So far i found two main threads on this forum, the first one providing an overview of all the variations (pulsometric, Telemetric, Decimal) and then one more focused on the pulsometric bezel, (which is a variation I really like and i have been in search for a speedy equipped with it for a long time) providing guidance on how to spot a fake one.

I also saw many comments from members suggesting those with more knowledge don't list all the tells in order not to help counterfeiters, so i would like to ask the question whether the bezel was to your eyes genuine or counterfeit and in particular show the area where i focused my reasearch most and couldn't come to a final conclusion if ok, i hope it's clear to the experts what i am referring to but happy to provide more info here or via PM if anyone is so kind to help me out in my research :)

Here's the portion i refer to, anyone cares to comment?:

Ed White Puls 2.jpg

thanks a lot,
    Duccio

2. Wlcutter Dec 21, 2020

That one's original, but it's misaligned: the 60 should be at the 15 second mark (if you count 15 heartbeats in 15 seconds, you're at 60 beats/second).

dootcho and gemini4 like this.
  3. kov Trüffelschwein. Dec 21, 2020

Yep. Original, but the listing has a warning : it has sold already twice and relisted some days later. :thumbsdown:

4. Evitzee Dec 21, 2020

Obviously you mean 60 beats/minute.

dootcho likes this.
  5. dootcho Dec 21, 2020

Thanks a lot Kov,

Yes, the listing per se has a few things that require further scrutiny at least, number of feedback is something i usually check (although in the past i bought from sellers with not so many),

I guess we'll never know if it was a good deal, unless it comes up again (which would make it doubtful), or someone here bought it and confirmed it was a good deal (which would make me jealous..).

thanks all
    Duccio

Edited Dec 21, 2020