Posts 24,798 Likes 55,079 Dan S 路Apr 3, 2023 Seiji Just curious, what did Linsberg accomplish? Google searches keeps pulling up a different Ruth Bader. 馃槙
Posts 1,306 Likes 5,825 iamvr 路Apr 3, 2023 Dan S 馃槙 Well, not everyone lives in the US or follows US politics 馃榾
Posts 24,798 Likes 55,079 Dan S 路Apr 3, 2023 iamvr Well, not everyone lives in the US or follows US politics 馃榾 Or has a sense of humor? 馃槜
Posts 1,610 Likes 6,045 bardamu 路Apr 5, 2023 That's gorgeous, I love the non lume versions! Wear in good health 馃榾 PS And dibs!
Posts 1,610 Likes 6,045 bardamu 路Apr 21, 2023 septentrio Thanks this version is less common than with gold tone hardware. I believe the indices are white gold. This blue combo I like the most! Wow, where did you get that strap? 馃榾
Posts 4,012 Likes 45,058 LesXL 路Apr 21, 2023 bardamu Wow, where did you get that strap? 馃榾 That looks like a Molequin 馃榾
Posts 4,012 Likes 45,058 LesXL 路Apr 21, 2023 septentrio Indeed, Molequin Rivi猫re - worth every euro 馃榾 I agree, got a few from them, great people too.