Just for laughs...

Posts
43
Likes
11
Gentlemen, may I present to you a stunning example of the redialling art. What's a slight misspelling between friends...?
 
Posts
2,990
Likes
4,747
Little overpolshed.

I do have an extra dyal, with a crack in it ...
Edited:
 
Posts
1,077
Likes
4,454
That’s only slightly less bad than an epic tattoo fail. Had a friend of a friend who had someone do a homemade tat…he ended up with “Hells Angles” prominently displayed for the world to enjoy. 😁
 
Posts
62
Likes
67
That’s only slightly less bad than an epic tattoo fail. Had a friend of a friend who had someone do a homemade tat…he ended up with “Hells Angles” prominently displayed for the world to enjoy. 😁

 
Posts
2,934
Likes
15,040
Had a friend of a friend who had someone do a homemade tat…he ended up with “Hells Angles” prominently displayed for the world to enjoy. 😁

 
Posts
2,012
Likes
3,408
I see your Dinamic and raise you one Semester

It was going so well until the second S, but then the sneeze didn’t help things
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
SW16S is a London postcode I understend?
 
Posts
1,077
Likes
4,454
I see your Dinamic and raise you one Semester
There’s a college kid somewhere in this world who just rang his parents and told them he just had to have this watch especially made for his education because his profs don’t allow smart watches during exams. 😁
 
Posts
2,990
Likes
4,747

Now they come without movement or dyles.

A perfect match for a Step Potential Equilibria And Dynamics (molecular dynamics simulation software) recording dyal


Now to cut the dyal down to fit into the 566 case ...