Forums Latest Members
  1. 121Giggawatts Aug 2, 2018

Hey Guys,
    My name is Jay from Ireland and I wanted to say hello and that I am excited to have joined the forum. I must also apologies to a very many of you. As I have been stealing from this forum for a long time. Many of the watch questions I have had were asked and answered and so I did not commit or contribute to the forum as I should. I am a big vintage watch fan particularly omega carrying the amazing cal 500 series and vintage Longines. This is were I am truly grateful to this forum. With the deluge of fake and altered watches on the market the knowledge that members of this forum have given is invaluable and nothing short of expert. Importantly its given freely, with openness and enthusiasm and that has to be applauded. So a huge thank you to start with and a second apology for not posting pictures of my watches (a cardinal sin in my book) as we all love staring at watches. I will follow up with pics, just wanted to say a quick hi.
    J

Vitezi, Alpha and JimInOz like this.
  2. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Aug 2, 2018

Hi.

Pix Quix!

We will judge you on lighting, focus and aesthetic composition. You will get more likes if your shoes or nether regions are NOT in the shot.

Vitezi likes this.