Forums Latest Members
  1. SC1 Feb 18, 2023

Normally don't care for the Tedster's viddies but very much enjoyed this one on Zha-Zha LaCoot...

Anyone else see it?
    Thoughts?

MTROIS, TimeODanaos, Eve and 4 others like this.
  2. Eve Feb 19, 2023

I normally skip his videos, but I watched this one with great pleasure yesterday evening :thumbsup:
    I doubt every JLC gets this amount of attention. But it still feels that there is a great deal of skilled watchmakers and other involved people who do incredible job.
    I was actually qurious if anybody can come and visit the place? Since a friend of mine asked me yesterday if we should do small roadtrip there.

SC1 likes this.
  3. Aroxx Sets his watch Feb 20, 2023

I had this queued up and just watched it tonight. Well done tour and video. I think the Atmos clock is one of the coolest concepts in horology. Wouldn't mind having one of those in the collection!

SC1 likes this.
  4. SC1 Feb 20, 2023

Interesting you mention that -- about to purchase one myself.

Aroxx likes this.
  5. ghce Feb 21, 2023

I could do with a nice Westminster repeater for sure, Atmos would be nice but I already have several 400 days clocks, Reverso has never appealed but This was a great video just a bit short, I could have enjoyed a much longer one.

SC1 likes this.
  6. SC1 Feb 21, 2023

Same, way too short... probably edited down to appeal to most of his audience: 28 year old guys with some Daddy Ca$h, a fidget spinner addiction and can't stick with any topic longer than 20 minutes without flipping to the next video.

ghce likes this.