Forums Latest Members

OHPF JLC Master Quartz, NOS condition, fully serviced, perfect wave dial, very rare

1. Tom Dick and Harry Dec 20, 2015

Evening all

I bought three (yes three) of these as NOS last year from Italy, all were non runner but all were basically NOS with only storage marks. I sold this one after having it fully serviced a few months back to a fellow forum member and have just taken it back as part of another deal!

image.jpg

The watch is the most desirable of the JLC Master Quartz Models, powered by the GP 352 movement and in the nicest of case designs with integral bracelet and blue wave pattern dial.

image.jpg

The movement has just been completely stripped and serviced, it's in stunning condition and running as it should

image.jpg

The watch is fully serviced and overhauled and I am happy to provide a 6 months warranty.

The watch as you can see from the images in untouched, it does have a few light storage marks and a couple of light storage scratches on the crystal but it isn't refinished and really is a one off opportunity to buy as close to new JLC Master Quartz as you are likely to find.

image.jpg

I am looking for a firm £950 for the watch shipped, payment via BT or PP (gift or you cover fees)

Edited Oct 10, 2016
    vwolpert, JohnSteed, George.A and 4 others like this.