JLC Jaeger-LeCoultre - Master Control Memovox

SOLD 
Hi everone,
for sale i offer this absolutely lovely JLC Master Control Memovox with reference QA144802 (144.8.94) produced in year 1996.
The condition is absolutely outstanding for a watch of this age.

My research shows that there has been only 269 pieces offered with silver dial on a metal bracelet. So relatively uncommon.
It has a JLC handwound caliber 914 and a diameter of 36cm (measured without crown).
Since this reference doesnt have any date and no automatic rotor, it is relatively thin if you compare it to the regular Memovox. And wears really perfectly on my 7,5 inch wrist for its size.

The last check has been performed by official JLC Boutique in Vienna in November 2021, the watch received change of gaskets and checked that everything functions up to standards. The watch has been worn only a couple of times ever since.

There is an old JLC catalogue from this time period that i also include in the sale.

The watch comes on original metal bracelet, the leather strap from photos is not included in the sale.
I dont dare to say that the watch comes in full set, since the "certificate" is not filled out. However the Warranty booklet is stamped with a Date 1998 inside.

Caseback has a Master Control gold Medallion.

And a few macro shots to show the lovely dial:

Price 4500,- EUR.
I am located in Austria.
Worldwide shipping at the cost of the buyer.
Returns accepted within 48 hours if badly misrepresented, shipping cost on buyer.
I will gladly answer your questions per PM, feel free to ask for details or photos with different angles, prior buying.
I prefer either direct wire or paypal f&f or face to face as a payment method. Other methods to be discussed.
Thanks for looking!

My references on OF:
Edited: