Forums Latest Members

Jay Roberts Jewelers Annual Sale in Marlton, NJ Wednesday 10/15 through Sunday 10/19 Half off Sale

1. JoelZ Oct 11, 2014

Just a reminder to anyone seeking bargain prices on high end watches such as IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre,Omega, Breitling and many more from a well recognized authorized dealer in the South Jersey, Philadelphia metropolitan area. Starting on Wednesday, October 15th and going to Sunday October 19th there will be an unbelievable selection of watches, diamonds and fine jewelry on half off sale (some selected items will be available at 40% off and others will be 60% off). No phone sales or inquiries available for the sale. Just come see it for yourself to fully appreciate it. In the market for a new timepiece or piece of jewelry? Come experience what our regular customers have come to expect. Excellent customer service, huge selection and prices that treat your wallet as well!

2. JoelZ Oct 11, 2014

3. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Oct 11, 2014

Ulackfocus needs to block this thread from his view! :D
    gatorcpa

4. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Oct 11, 2014

Unfortunately they already have his address and phone. I am sure they have already sent him an invitation to ruin. We will see, he has demonstrated resolve and strength in recent months. :thumbsup:

citizenrich likes this.
  5. JohnSteed Oct 11, 2014

... and email, smoke signaling devise and .... ;)

6. ulackfocus Oct 11, 2014

Hi Joel! Maybe I'll drop by and see you & Steve on Tuesday. Kind of a preview.

7. JoelZ Oct 11, 2014

Hi Dennis,
    Stop by on Monday, if you can because we'll be closed Tuesday to prepare for the big sale. Or better yet stop by for the real thing on Wednesday. We're here from 10AM until 8PM. Look forward to seeing you!

8. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Oct 11, 2014

gatorcpa

alam likes this.
  9. ulackfocus Oct 11, 2014

Using my own favorite video snippet against me? Totally unfair!

10. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Oct 11, 2014

Too easy man, just too easy.
    gatorcpa

11. ulackfocus Oct 13, 2014

Okay guys and gals, just did a small preview - and there are some very nice models going on sale! I don't mean a measley 10% off either. I can't say exactly what items, but there are some really popular dive watches that I "spied". Also a couple or three black dialed chronographs that you spaceballs love (including a surprisingly new version), and quite a few dial colors of a "water / land" watch.

Unfortunately.... or luckily..... for me, my particular Reverso is not included. :(

Fusion likes this.
  12. alam Oct 13, 2014

There goes the plan for debt free....

13. ulackfocus Oct 13, 2014

It would have been an issue if my model Reverso was included, but it's not in the cards now. The plan is still intact.... mostly. If the VC sells, who knows what idea(s) might creep into my head between the time I receive the money and the time I pay off some credit cards! :rolleyes:

14. coreym Oct 16, 2014

I am located in south jersey but about an hour away from Marlon. Before making a trip all the way out there, would you happen to know if the sale applies to any items that would need to be ordered?

Specifically I would like to order one of the new Omega NATO straps. I can't find their reference # anywhere though

15. coreym Oct 16, 2014

Marlton *

I am also assuming that these are not in stock as I have not seen them anywhere.

16. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Oct 16, 2014

I've seen them at the Omega Boutique. I don't know if these are a "Boutique only" item or not.
    gatorcpa