Forums Latest Members

OHPF Japan Olympics 2020 Omega Speedmaster Blue Dial :: Unworn :: UK

1. wayneG Apr 16, 2019

_DSC2063.jpg

For sale, is an unworn Omega Speedmaster Japan Olympics 2020 Blue Dial watch. The watch is part of a Limited Edition series and this is within the first 100 produced.

The watch was purchased in November 2018 and has never been tried on or worn. I had to remove the crystal protector for the purpose of the photos below, but this has now been placed back on the watch.

The watch comes fully double-boxed and includes its Authenticity Certificate plus all the Omega Cards. I've seen all the watches in reality and my genuine opinion is that the blue steals the show. It's sunburst dial ranges from light blue to almost black depending on the lighting conditions. The watch also features an adjustable clasp as standard, allowing for a perfect fit.

I'm based in Manchester, England, but I can offer worldwide shipping at extra cost, or travel to meet the buyer within reason (may consider flying depending on your references etc).

The watch has had all its import duties to the UK fully paid, so no VAT is due on the watch here. I have proof of this of course.

Photos:

_DSC2061.jpg _DSC2063.jpg _DSC2070.jpg

Priced at:

£5600 including UK delivery. Delivery or travel elsewhere is at extra cost as mentioned above

_DSC2074.jpg _DSC2077.jpg
    Edited Apr 16, 2019
  2. bigsom Apr 16, 2019

Having the hang tag is quite rare, omega in Japan has been very strict about not letting owners keep the hang tag. Beautiful watch glws!

3. robinhook Apr 16, 2019

This is a beauty! GLWS!

4. wayneG Apr 16, 2019

Thanks all, the watch is now OHPF

Rodmar, chronoboy64 and bigsom like this.