James Bond 50th Anniversary Limited edition

IMG_1338.png Hi, all. I recently sold this and was shure that an original rubber strap could be fitted. Buyer has been at a Norwegian AD who says no. Anyone here who can verify this. 20 mm lug with, cal 2507. Thanks in advance
Edited:

Hi, all. I recently sold this and was shure that an original rubber strap could be fitted. Buyer has been at a Norwegian AD who says no. Anyone here who can verify this. 20 mm lug with, cal 2507. Thanks in advance
Janmes Bond 50th Anniversary Limited Edition

Which rubber strap are you referring to? If you're talking about the current rubber strap on the Seamaster 300 Pro, then know it won't really fit without having to do some surgery. The lugholes don't line up. I have seen people fit the AT rubber strap to 2500 caliber Seamasters though.

Which rubber strap are you referring to? If you're talking about the current rubber strap on the Seamaster 300 Pro, then know it won't really fit without having to do some surgery. The lugholes don't line up. I have seen people fit the AT rubber strap to 2500 caliber Seamasters though.

Any black original 20 mm for this model will do. As mentioned, buyer is looking for original rubber that fits, AD telling him there’s no one. Find that strange given this is a case similar to the 2012 Seamaster 41 mm