Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Seamaster James Bond 50th Anniversary Limited Edition, LIKE NEW!

1. mr.swissmade Sep 4, 2017

Selling a like-new Omega Seamaster 300M James Bond 50th anniversary limited edition watch. To celebrate 50 golden years of James Bond on the silver screen, Omega has produced a watch that isnt tied to a particular film, but rather commemorates the entire sequence of movies. The James Bond 007 50th Anniversary Collectors Piece is based on the Seamaster 300M, familiar from Pierce Brosnan's GoldenEye and onward, but with a bold appearance and color design that bears reference to the Planet Ocean watches worn by Daniel Craig on the more recent Bond films.

On the bezel the number 50 is the only one picked out in red, signifying the anniversary. Running diagonally across the black dial is a series of subtly embossed 007 logos. Turn over the 007 anniversary watch and not only is there a spiral representation of the barrel rifling that features in Maurice Binder's classic pre-credit sequence of Bond turning and firing, there is a bullet casing visible at the center of it, inscribed with James Bond 50 Years.

Watch is in mint condition, measures at 41mm, is water proof to 300M, and comes with the original Omega collectors edition box, swing tag, instruction manual, Omega numbered certificate of authenticity, warranty card, pictogram card, chronometer card and limited series card.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Buy with confidence, I have been verified by the moderators to sell on the forum. I accept Paypal and bank wires, buyer pays Paypal fees, I will pay shipping. You will have 3 days to get full refund if anything is wrong with the watch, as long as it is returned in the same condition as it was sent. Please let me know if you have any questions.

PRICE REDUCED, asking USD$4,250, will entertain offers if they are reasonable. Please do not ask for the best price as the best price for me is the highest. I will not respond to best price requests. 20170822_220435.png DSC08834.JPG DSC08836.JPG DSC08837.JPG DSC08839.JPG DSC08846.JPG DSC08848.JPG DSC08849.JPG DSC08843.JPG

Edited Oct 15, 2017
    Toishome and Watchmutt like this.
  2. mr.swissmade Sep 12, 2017

bump

3. mr.swissmade Oct 1, 2017

bump

4. mr.swissmade Oct 15, 2017

bump

5. mr.swissmade Oct 29, 2017

bump