Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN IWC for Porsche 3520

1. Paedipod Aug 6, 2018

Picked this up for my wife when she was looking at a different Porsche product........not being worn so moving it along. This was marketed initially as a men's model...the ladies' one was I think 24 mm and quartz.

IWC for Porsche, model 3520 with white dial, automatic, quickset date, titanium 35 mm without screw-down crown x 9 mm thick, sapphire crystal, 18 mm signed titanium buckle. There are a few scuffs consistent with light wear but no dings/dents in the titanium (I have not louped it). I have replaced the brown strap with a white one that is curved from sitting on the winder. I have a couple of other colour straps that will be included. NO box or papers but serviced after I got it, so working as it should.

Asking $1250 USD shipped in North America, further afield we can work something out. Please let me know if you need more pictures, information, or have an offer.

I have no relevant selling feedback on this forum, but value highly being part of this community. I am more active locally in Canada (includes some OF members) for watch transactions, and do much more buying than selling (!) but here is one from a trade with a long-time member:
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/did-a-great-deal-with-paedipod.54026/

Thanks OF for listing space.
    BdzGFtwHSXas+IApFJ4r9w.jpg yF8pgwsTSRmBtnYdwaDepg.jpg 5I412gMvQp+jI3eaPtHDGQ.jpg YTxp2L5rTjSILXQ3pUFikA.jpg DznO35sTSCaHtRfSc5krBg.jpg

2. Paedipod Aug 9, 2018

offers?