Forums Latest Members
  1. Carnagerobert Aug 4, 2016

Hey guys just wanted to break in and say hello to everyone brand new to forum . Hey so I bought omega year in half ago from a.d first 2 months I had to send it in to get regulate it was 2 mins fast and didn't have it 2 months . Now the chronograph is not working well and stops the actual watch . So I sent it in . I called omega to complain and they did was brush me off . Of course this under warranty but it lame since it a new watch . What do you guys think or recommend ?

2. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Aug 4, 2016

Recommendation 1: Ask a moderator to move this thread to the "Modern Watch" subforum; it really does not belong inthe "forum news and member support" subforum, which is basically for new/ issues about the BBS operation.

Recommendation 2 Rewrite your post so it is more informative. You do not list the model, year, etc. You also indicate you "called omaga..." So what exactly does that mean? Did you call an omega boutique? Omega HQ? Did you bring the watch 9and warranty) to an Omega boutique or Service Center?

Unfortunately the only thing definitely lame so far is your initial post, as it unfortunately sounds like a troll post due to the lack of info (i'm sure that was not your intent, though). You can get a lot of good info and guidance here on this forum if you take a few minutes and write up something a little clearer and complete.

OMGRLX likes this.
  3. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Aug 4, 2016

Watch model? Steps to recreate the problem? Who did you call? All important info.