Is this watch real or fake

Hello all, negotiating a watch (2022 Omega Speedmaster 57) on a reputable secondhand website and wondering if, based on the picture I have, this watch is legit. I am not sure about the date as this specific model was discontinued in 2021 and also the numbers on the outer bezel seems more bold than on some pics I found on the internet.

Let me know your thought.

Thanks

IMG_0047.jpeg

IMG_0046.jpeg

IMG_0045.jpeg

IMG_0043.jpeg

IMG_0042.jpeg

IMG_0041.jpeg

IMG_0040.jpeg

IMG_0038.jpeg

IMG_0037.jpeg

IMG_0034.jpeg

IMG_0035.jpeg

IMG_0036.jpeg

Is $4,150 us a good price? Something I should ask or check before finalizing the deal?

Is $4,150 us a good price? Something I should ask or check before finalizing the deal?
Best way to figure out pricing on used watches is as Chris suggested above or eBay completed listings. The reality is somewhere in the middle as there are always outliers on the cheap and expensive end. As for asking people in a collectors forum what a watch is worth, it depends on if we are buying or selling.

Not a bad watch, not a bad price. Do you like it?
Yes I do. I am also looking at the Omega Speedmaster Pro with manual winding. Kind of not sure yet between the two.

Best way to figure out pricing on used watches is as Chris suggested above or eBay completed listings. The reality is somewhere in the middle as there are always outliers on the cheap and expensive end. As for asking people in a collectors forum what a watch is worth, it depends on if we are buying or selling.
Thanks

Yes I do. I am also looking at the Omega Speedmaster Pro with manual winding. Kind of not sure yet between the two.

The 57 you are looking at is quite a bit thicker, wider, and longer lug to lug than a standard Speedy Pro, so take that under consideration if you have not tried one on.