Is this watch authentic? (Seamaster 300m)

So I recently hit a milestone and as such saved my money to buy the watch I've always wanted, a grey dial Seamaster 300m. I'm no watch expert but have always loved this watch and have tried it on in various watch shops over the past 5years just to make sure I really loved it for when the time came. I couldn't afford new, so I bought it second hand from watchfinder.co.uk.

The watch arrived and looks basically brand new, the one issue is that the warranty cards looked super sticky and scratched, which got me second guessing, is this watch authentic. The box lid is also a little loose. I also bought it in the UK but the card seems to say 'telefono' which makes me this it's from Spain possible or central/South America.

I'm sure the cards are just scratched from people storing it elsewhere from the box, but for peace of mind I'd thought I'd ask the community for their advice.

I'd appreciate any advice

Congrats on your milestone and your purchase. Yes, the watch is legitimate. Enjoy it and wear it in good health 😀

In regards to the cards & box- they are three years old, and as you stated, you don’t know how they were stored/handled; however, they are legitimate as well.

Enjoy your new watch! It looks great.

Congrats on your milestone and your purchase. Yes, the watch is legitimate. Enjoy it and wear it in good health 😀

In regards to the cards & box- they are three years old, and as you stated, you don’t know how they were stored/handled; however, they are legitimate as well.

Enjoy your new watch! It looks great.

Thank you bud, I really appreciate it! Took me many years to get there but I finally got it 😀

Nice purchase and congatulations to reach this milestone.
Very nice and modern Omega.
Welcome to the forum.